Atmore Flowersnop - Crappy Flowers crappy service
My sister in law and I ordered flowers from this company for our mother in law for her birthday after looking at their online photo gallery.We found a beautiful bouquet.
It was $80. Our mother in law sent us a photo of the flowers and we were shocked. It was tiny and looked nothing like what we had ordered. Probably worth $15 not $80.
My sister in law called the shop and the owner was rude and only offered to come cut the Stems which would only add to now pathetic the flowers already were. She then proceeded to tell her that they would bloom within 3-5 days and be beautiful, well her birthday was that day not in 3-5 days and we are now on day 5 and they are all dead. I can't believe we spent $80 on that!
What a crappy company to do a half assed job and basically steal money.Is no one out there just honest and helpful anymore?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."